Senior Solutions Business Analyst (HR / Success Factors)
Requisition Number: 303985
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303985
Job ID: 303985
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a foremost authority on developing and disseminating educational literature. Focused on impacting young learners, our client’s work increases accessibility to educational materials - bridging gaps in opportunity and achievement. Our client is seeking a Senior Solutions Business Analyst (HR / Success Factors) to join their dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop process and data mapping for systems
- Liaise between business stakeholders and technical development team
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders to prioritize requirements
- Recommend technology solutions to improve effectiveness of business processes
- Prepare and deliver presentations; facilitate workshops with business stakeholders to develop requirements
- Build strong partnerships with globally distributed business and technical development teams to create business deliverables
- Work with business and technical teams to translate business requirements into technical specifications and oversee solutions development
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in a business analyst role, directly engaging business stakeholders to design, build, and deploy technology solutions
- Experience leading Waterfall and Agile projects throughout the software development life cycle for enterprise software applications
- Excellent interview and workshop facilitation skills
- Strong problem-solving, research, and analysis skills
- Strong project management capabilities, including managing project plans, identification and escalation of dependencies, risks, and issues
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex processes and concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience working in and leading cross-functional teams (including virtual teams) and mentoring more junior team members
- Motivated self-starter with a proven ability to manage own work, prioritize effectively and manage-up to provide updates, escalate help needed, and ensure alignment with broader technology road map
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts