IT Project Coordinator
Requisition Number: 303994
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303994
Job Order: 303994
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Our well know client in the Norcross area is looking for an IT Project Coordinator to join their team. In this role you will assist project managers with managing project workflow, budget administration and reporting, and ensure deliverables are met. You will be responsible for scheduling project meetings with team members and tracking issue logs associated with projects. The IT Project Coordinator will also be responsible for IT training and support.
Requirements for the IT Project Coordinator:
- Coordinate data requests and communications to support IT effectiveness projects
- Tracks technical training needs and training gaps in the organization in cooperation with the line managers and business needs
- Utilize effective communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for stakeholders and team members
- Track deliverables and progress of IT development programs and projects
Requirements of the IT Project Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two (2) years of experience in project management/coordinator or training development
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with an emphasis on Excel (required)
- Proficient in MS Teams, Sharepoint, GoToMeeting, Survey Monkey is a PLUS
- Able to manage competing demands, prioritize workload, and manage multiple responsibilities against strict deadlines
- Ability to identify and act quickly on opportunities
- Ability to follow and adhere to company policies and procedures
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts