W2 Only Contract Agile Project Manager
Requisition Number: 303996
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303996
Job ID: 303996
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client is a genomic analysis company focused on developing metrics for easier and earlier illness detection. They’re dedicated to impacting as many lives as possible with their innovative technologies. Our client is currently seeking a Agile Project Manager to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Create and maintain project plan and schedule
- Lead and facilitate high performing Agile teams
- Support the Product Owner
- Work to support complex, mission-critical, enterprise level projects
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in IT project management
- Experience guiding teams of at least 10 technical members
- Demonstrated success in large scale Agile software implementations
- Prior experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- Solid understanding of SDLC; expert knowledge of traditional and Agile project management principles, able to blend techniques effectively
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Project and Visio
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts