W2 Only Contract QA Lead - BI Team
Requisition Number: 303998
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303998
Job ID: 303998
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client is a genomic analysis company focused on developing metrics for easier and earlier illness detection. They’re dedicated to impacting as many lives as possible with their innovative technologies. Our client is currently seeking a QA Lead, BI Team to join their team.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- At least 5 years of experience as a software developer
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA engineer or SDET
- Strong experience developing high quality automation frameworks; BDD; TDD; data driven; hybrid automation
- Strong experience with Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, and Cucumber
- Experience in distributed SOA environments, including REST services
- Experience with SDLC frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, Agile, and SAFe
- Experience with JIRA, Git/GitLab, Jenkins, Eclipse
- Experience within a DevOps model and CI/CD
- Experience with Azure/AWS, Oracle, JS/CSS, 3/HTML5 is a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts