Sr. Postgres Database Administrator
Requisition Number: 304005
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304005
Job Order: 304005
Contract Length: 8 Months
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Sr. Postgres Database Administrator to manage the workload of its Enterprise Data Office.
Responsibilities for Sr. Prostgres Database Administrator:
- Drive efficiency and accountability within data architecture by partnering with the Product Manager and Solution Architects
- Lead technical team consisting of FTEs, management consultant, and onshore/offshore resources
- Work with teams across disciplines to produce an enhanced enterprise database
- +5 years' experience to leading database administration/monitoring, maintenance, and performance tuning
- Experience leading a technical team
- Experience of working with Postgres Database
- Prior experience of working in Financial Industry (preferred)
- Experience in Data Governance, Data Management etc (preferred)
- Experience with virtual servers (preferred)
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts