Jr. Business Systems Analyst
Requisition Number: 304031
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304031
Job ID: 304031
Our global client in Dayton, OH is looking for a Junior Business Systems Analyst to administer collaboration tools within their Marketing Department. This position requires strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Operate and own the Administration Console to perform day-to-day administration activities
- Delegate administration and moderator privileges to new community managers and provide training as needed
- Manage system-wide settings such as profile options, content settings, general system properties and any system functions that reside within the administration console
- Schedule routine maintenance and communicate resulting downtime windows to users
- Coordinate with Jive Support as needed to resolve user issues, install system updates, deploy new theme assets or plugins, etc.
- Act as the technical liaison between other platform owners
- Lead and manage testing groups for new functionality including requirements gathering and systematic testing and recording of results
- Support current and ongoing external community platform needs on a limited basis
Top Skills Required:
- Ability to learn Jive collaboration tool
- 1+professional technical/work experience
- Scripting skills a plus!
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts