Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Requisition Number: 303940
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303940
Job ID: 303940
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a healthcare IT solutions organization. Through design and implementation of a wide range of healthcare computational systems, they enable healthcare providers to easily document data. Their solutions have led to better managed health services. Our client is currently seeking a passionate Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join their dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate and implement new testing approaches to support DevOps and Agile development
- Serve as a liaison with key external organizations
- Lead and manage testing team; automate testing whenever possible
- Train team on Agile processes; must be available to train the team as required
- Collect and analyze software development and testing data
- Help increase productivity through continuous process improvements
- Understand applications from both a technical and business perspective
- Manage multiple mid-sized projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of testing and development experience
- At least 5 years of IT management experience in an Agile environment
- Current, hands-on SDET experience with exceptional development and leadership skills
- Experience with DevOps, Agile methodology, AWS, CI/CD environment, SAFe
- Experience with User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, and Automated Testing
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Broad technical skills and the ability to multitask
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts