ePMO Project Manager
Requisition Number: 304029
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304029
Job ID: 304029
Our client in the Tampa area is looking for an experienced Project Manager working within a formal enterprise level PMO. The Project Manager is responsible for managing all project documentation, and designing all technical aspects of the projects.
In this role you will be responsible for managing project workflow, budget administration and reporting, and ensuring deliverables are met. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, has strong planning and organizational skills, and exceptional communications and problem solving skills.
- 7+ years supporting large scale IT projects or programs as a PM on Information Technology Software Development and Infrastructure Projects
- Experience facilitating project meetings, tracking resource allocation, analyzing project costs
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Ability to analyze the business and technical compatibility of systems, hardware, network, interfaces, etc.
- Experience with Project Management tools: MS Project, Excel (Pivot Tables), and SharePoint
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- PMP certification is required
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts