IT Operations Analyst
Requisition Number: 303980
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303980
Job ID: 303980
The IT Operations Analyst will work directly with multiple teams across the organization focusing on technical analysis, support, and upgrades to Infrastructure with an emphasis on Networking utilizing their troubleshooting and configuration experience. As our client continues to grow, along with this success, comes the challenge to manage these operations, processes, and procedures communicating with all parties involved providing technical feedback to leadership as well as vendors. The team’s focus is to support the company in achieving transformation of its Networking Infrastructure by monitoring, supporting, resolving complex issues, and reporting to all parties involved to ensure a successful transformation of multiple enhancements at a given time. Candidates should also be comfortable in a fast paced, team oriented work environment, possess strong judgment and communication skills. Resourcefulness and a positive/winning attitude in driving tasks to completion is key along with flexibility working on any shift.
- Support, execute, and monitor upgrades of network infrastructure across cross-functional departments impacting entire business operations providing technical analysis
- Succeed in strategic initiatives and execution of reported incidents providing follow up of resolutions to teams affected maintaining conversion checklists
- Skilled in configuration and troubleshooting of complex multilayer networking issues with at least 3 years’ experience dealing with infrastructure
- Gains an understanding of the network and systems infrastructure needs applying technical expertise of Cisco utilizing Radius, DNS, and DHCP within Linux/Unix Environment
- Executes own work, provides proactive feedback to multiple teams and vendors on alterations to operations as well as processes and procedures with capability of working any shift
For immediate consideration, please send your updated MS Word resume to email@example.com
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts