Brand Marketing Analytics Specialist
Requisition Number: 304019
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304019
Job Order: 304019
Our client is looking for a Brand Marketing Analytics Specialist to join their team and help grow the brand's business. This is an opportunity to join an incredibly well-known company in Atlanta.
Responsibilities for Brand Marketing Analytics Specialist:
- As the Brand Marketing Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for analyzing the brand's performance and identifying opportunities for improvements in areas
- You will focus heavily on large sets of data and be frequently responsible for pulling data and creating reports using advanced Excel functions (Macros, VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, trend analysis). You will need to have knowledge of ecommerce and business in order to not only report on the data, but also draw actionable insights and recommendations
- You will lead presentations with the brand and internal stakeholders on a regular basis where you will build alignments on strategic priorities
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a brand analytics background in either an agency or enterprise environment. This individual will have an outgoing personality, incredible presentation skills, and in-depth data analysis skills
Requirements for the Brand Marketing Analytics Specialist:
- Excel proficiency (pivot tables, V lookups, Macro's would be a huge benefit)
- Knows how to aggregate data for business needs
- Presentation skills, PP, written, oral (presenting every other month, to many levels of people related to Holiday Inn and cross functional groups across IHG)
- 2 to 5 years progressive work related experience in a corporate marketing environment with demonstrated proficiency in one or more functions related to position, including multiple project management and creative development
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts