Requisition Number: 303358
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303358
Job ID: 303358
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our higher education client maintains a passion for excellence through technological and engineering innovation. They currently have an opening for a Project Manager to join their team. In this role, you will support computing and telecommunications resources for the academic, research, and administrative departments of the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain project plan, schedule, and other project management documents
- Lead the gathering of information relevant to project estimates for cost, resources, time, and deliverables
- Ensure that project team is able to perform effectively and deliver on time and on or under budget
- Help to develop SOW's
- Perform business analysis
- Formulate and implement recommendations
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience as a project manager in an IT environment
- PMP certification or coursework preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship management skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts