Strategic Planning Consultant
Requisition Number: 303705
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303705
Job Order: 303705
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Strategic Planning Consultant to support roadmap development, high level work breakdowns, and the coordination of business case development.
Responsibilities of Strategic Planning Consultant:
- Participate in Grid Concepts and ECGP project meetings
- Assist in the development and updating the Strategic Communications Roadmaps
- Resolves complex system & business process problems; analyzes and develops plan of action to correct or eliminate future issues
- Coordinate the development of the long-range and 5-year business plans, and budget for the department to ensure compliance with Company strategic plans
- Provide support/oversight on ETO, Grid Concepts and DER projects
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts