Requisition Number: 303944
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303944
Job Order: 303944
Terms: 9-month Contract
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Project Manager to oversee the development and launch of video apps across mobile and connected devices.
Responsibilities of Project Manager:
- Facilitate communication across disciplines to ensure project development
- Schedule and lead regular project status meetings with the team, both internal and external
- Stay abreast of all milestone dates, identify any potential slippage as early as possible, and mitigate any risks associated with that slippage
- Manage any enhancements or features for live products
- Facilitate a smooth launch of the products
- Acute analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Sense of urgency for critical issues and tasks (ex: live issues affecting the apps, app roll lives, etc.)
- Familiarity with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Roku, FireTV, and Apple TV
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts