New Hyde Park, NY
Requisition Number: 304022
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304022
Job ID: 304022
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Scrum Master to join their hardworking team.
What You'll Do:
- Support engineering team in developing a culture of continuous improvement
- Help team members improve individually to support team goals
- Lead by example, embody servant-leader role
- Cultivate an environment of trust, empowerment, and partnership
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in an Agile environment
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- CSM certification is highly desirable
- Experience with Rally, Jira, or similar Agile tools; able to track team progress and velocity
- Demonstrated excellence in leading new product software development
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal
- Ability to work with and support cross-functional development teams
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical
- Excellent ability to lead by example
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts