Requisition Number: 304079
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304079
Job ID: 304079
Contract Length: 9 Months
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Ask appropriate questions/hold workshops to uncover the desired information
- Document all data that is discovered
- Prepare and distribute weekly status reports
- Work independently with other members of IT
- Travel between offices in-state
Who You Are:
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to gather requirements for an Infrastructure project
- Proven ability to articulate complex problems
- Biotechnology experience desirable
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts