Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 303878
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303878
Job ID: 303878
Contract Length: 4-6+ Months
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Human Resources Intern to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Support talent and succession data reporting and dashboard development
- Ensure Workday accurately reflects talent review outcomes
- Create talent tools and templates
- Perform QA of talent management presentations
- Maintain talent card data in PowerPoint
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create valuable content for internal clients
Who You Are:
- Successful completion/active enrollment in an undergraduate program in HR or related field
- Proficient in MS Office Suite - familiarity with pivot tables strongly preferred
- Interest in Human Resources/Leadership development
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Motivated self-starter, confident and outgoing, excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail-driven team player
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts