IBM BigFix Senior System Analyst
Requisition Number: 304077
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304077
Job ID: 304077
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is seeking an IBM BigFix Senior System Analyst to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the daily operations of BigFix tool
- Provide technical documentation on activity you will support in BigFix
- Utilize BigFix for remediation and mitigation
- Help to develop compliance metrics and workflow reports
- Help to develop and document a patch management strategy
- Perform end point analysis to assess security risk
- Prepare for systems audit
- Provide technical support to users, potentially
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience performing systems administration in Windows, Linux, or VMware environments, from basic troubleshooting to performing security upgrades
- At least 3 years of experience with security tools, including STIG implementation; at least 1 year of experience with security tools, including IBM BigFix
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft SCCM products, including patching and deployments in a large enterprise environment
- At least 3 years of experience providing Windows 7/8.1 technical support, including knowledge of file and folder security, and local/domain user security
- At least 3 years of experience providing Active Directory technical support, including knowledge of security standards
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts