Requisition Number: 304082
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304082
Job ID: 304082
Contract Length: 3 Years
Our client is seeking an ISSO Specialist to join their team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with active Top Secret clearance (in-scope SSBI required).
What You'll Do:
- Help to configure and manage classified information in both traditional and virtual environments (Linux, Unix, Sun, Mac, Windows)
- Help to develop and maintain System Security Plans (SSP) and associated materials
- Ensure systems operations/maintenance/disposal are in adherence to organizational security policies
- Conduct vulnerability scanning, configuration assessment, and remediation
- Participate in periodic organization compliance assessments
- Maintain configuration management documentation
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field required
- At least 3 years of experience in IT security in DoD Industrial Security required; technical experience/coursework/industry certifications may be considered as substitutions
- Strong understanding of computer security policies: RMF, STIGs, NISPOM, DSS, DAAPM
- DoD 8570.01-M IAM I baseline certification is required (e.g. Security+)
- Technical experience and skill securing multiple operating systems (Windows Server 2012/2016; Windows 7 & 10; Red Hat Linux; Ubuntu; Solaris)
- Technical experience securing networks and systems using DISA STIGs/SRGs
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts