Senior Data Center Windows Administrator
Requisition Number: 304096
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304096
Job ID: 304096
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Senior Data Center Windows Administrator to join their incredible team.
In this role, you will support the day-to-day operations of the Data Center and all related technologies.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline and 7 years of related experience; 5 additional years of experience may be substituted for degree
- At least 5 years of Windows system administration/Active Directory experience providing technical support
- Demonstrated experience and success at monitoring server components and systems
- Extensive scripting background with PowerShell, Python, bash
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SCCM, HEAT PatchLink
- Able to understand and serve as the system administrator for VMware vCenter 5.5/6.x and Windows 2008/2012 servers
- Experience with incident tickets in tracking systems such as ServiceNow or Remedy
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts