Senior Data Center Storage Administrator
Requisition Number: 304095
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304095
Job ID: 304095
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Senior Data Center Storage Administrator to join their incredible team.
In this role, you will support operations of the Data Center and associated server technologies.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Who You Are:
- Associate's degree in IT or related field and 9 years of relevant experience; any additional 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree
- At least 5 years of experience providing storage systems technical support
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows based file servers, as well as NAS, SAN, Flash Storage environments on EMC and Avamar
- Strong knowledge of network management tools: SolarWinds, NetAPP OPM, and EMC SystemManager
- Able to prioritize tasks and work well with others; strong communication skills and excellent problem solving capabilities
- Strong understanding of virtual infrastructure hardware and operating systems
- Strong breadth of knowledge across VMware, SAN/NAS storage, Windows/AD, RHEL, and data center best practices
- Experience evaluating preparedness for disaster recovery
- Experience updating incident tickets in tracking systems such as ServiceNow or Remedy
- Scripting experience for CLI-based deployments
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts