Lead Data Center Server Administrator
Requisition Number: 304093
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304093
Job ID: 304093
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Lead Data Center Server Administrator to join their incredible team.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the operations and deployment of Data Center and server technologies.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline and 12 years of related experience; an additional 6 years of experience may be substituted for degree
- Proven success as an effective leader; ability to work well with others to complete tasks, ability to organize, manage time, and prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and customer service skills
- Solid understanding of VMware 6 technologies, including clustering, high availability, and patching
- Solid understanding of virtual infrastructure hardware, operating systems, and VMs on servers which support business processing requirements.
- Breadth of knowledge across VMware, SAN/NAS storage (EMC VNX/Data Domain preferred), Windows/AD, RHEL, and data center administration and practices
- Experience evaluating preparedness to initiate Continuity of Operations (COOP) or disaster recovery
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts