Requisition Number: 304059
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304059
Job ID: 304059
Contract Length: 4 Months
Our client is seeking a Drupal Developer to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Write high quality code for web application delivery
- Participate in weekly/daily stand-ups
- Collaborate across teams from Drupal design through implementation
- Ensure adherence to industry best practices in security measures and documentation
- Develop complex Drupal functions with architect level skills
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in back end and Drupal development
- Experience creating custom code in Drupal 7/8 and building enterprise-scale sites in a team setting
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong knowledge of PHP files and themes, and Drupal theme layer
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts