Business Systems Analyst - Oracle EBS (11i)
Requisition Number: 304092
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304092
Job Order: 304092
The Business Systems Analyst works collaboratively between the business community and the technical community to solve problems by collecting, clarifying, and translating business requirements into documentation and conceptual designs from which applications and solutions are developed. The Business Systems Analyst is a champion for IT building trust and confidence through partnership with the business, regularly helping to establish and solidify IT’s role as a trusted advisor to and vital partner with the business.
*****This is a 6-month Contract to Hire Opportunity
Pay: $45.00-$50.00 per hour with Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Supports EBS (Oracle 11i) Applications in various manufacturing sites across the US
- Analyze, Recommend, design and Implement modifications and upgrades to application processes to support the business needs
- Comprehensive experience implementing in one or more of the following areas, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Order Management, Inventory, Production, QC, Finance, Cost Management and Pricing
- Define, implement and support processes, reports, and tools to improve process efficiency at Frutarom
- Provide employees with training and guidance on how to use EBS 11i Applications
- Debug and Resolve Issues
- Evaluate technologies and recommend solutions to optimize internal customer EBS experience
- Support remote employees and sites
- Assist and participate in global projects as directed by IT Director, CIO, CFO
- Provide excellent (internal) customer service to ensure highest possible users' satisfaction
- Analyze reports and system data to alert business managers on potential issues throughout the system
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned
Knowledge and Skills Required of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Minimum 5 years of EBS experience
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Excellent Documentation Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Attitude and Follow-up
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts