Requisition Number: 263112
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 263112
Our client is a high profile government integrator working to support a long term program initiative. This is a very exciting environment transitioning into a fully mature Agile/SAFe and DevOps environment. Our client is looking for a dedicated Java Developer to be involved in designing and developing web applications in a fast paced Agile/Scrum environment.
This is a long term role in Washington, DC with ample opportunity for advancement within the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Develop designs to meet requirements
- Integrate new applications with existing applications
- Develop solutions to meet enhancement requests
- Participate in daily Scrums for Agile development
- Write design documentation and automated tests
- Use industry standard best coding practices
- Resolve production issues impacting a national application serving the user community
- Interact daily with colleagues, customers, and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical discipline
- At least 2 years of professional Java development experience in high availability and/or high performance systems
- Experience with numerous J2EE frameworks such as Spring, JPA
- Ability to create Web services
Job ID: 263112
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team. Our consulting divisions include expertise focused on Agile, Biometrics & Data Solutions, Creative Services, Government Services, Life Sciences and Workforce Management. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Reading, MA.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts