Front End Web Developer
Requisition Number: 303421
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303421
Our client is a high performing industry leader. They are currently looking for a hard working Front End Web Developer to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for redesigning the company website and build mobile responsive websites.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with a well established company.
What You'll Do:
- Create websites that are attractive, add brand value, and promote results
- Develop functional wireframes in HTML
- Ensure consistent style and branding
- Curate and post content for web initiatives as required
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience building websites
- At least 2 years of experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with SEO/web analytics
- Able to create a positive user experience in terms of design, layout, and typography
- Excellent communication skills
Job ID: 303421
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts