Business Risk Analyst
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 303983
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303983
Our client is a major global force in their industry. They are currently seeking an experienced Business Risk Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate has strong experience in both regulated and non-regulated environments.
What You'll Do:
- Manage data flow processes in Visio
- Organize and facilitate meetings regarding regulatory procedures
- Responsible for documenting and presenting SOP and specific requirements
- Coordinate with various departments to complete required regulatory procedures
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in technical field
- At least 3 years of experience in a BA role
- Understanding of IT related risks and regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Visio experience is required
Job ID: 303983
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts