Enterprise Agile Coach
Requisition Number: 304086
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304086
Eliassen Group Enterprise Agile Coaches provide planning and mentoring around the organizational impact of an Agile Transformation. The Enterprise Agile Coach is engaged when multiple lines of business are transitioning to Agile in parallel. This includes working with Senior Management to plan the organizational structure to support an Agile Transformation, working with Architecture leaders to plan and transition to an Agile approach to Enterprise Architecture, working with testing leaders to create and mentor teams in Agile testing approaches, and working with Infrastructure leaders to plan and operationalize an Agile approach to Infrastructure.
- At least 3 consulting engagements working with large organizations through an Agile transformation
- World-class, In-depth understanding of systems thinking and planning
- 10+ years of experience in technology working with large organization Senior Leadership roles (Director level and above)
- Experience and understanding of all aspects of technology roles - development and testing, project management, product development, and Portfolio Management
- World class communication and facilitation skills
- Published articles (either a book or blog post) and speaker at conferences or events
- Extended Agile Industry knowledge in a specific area – Product Management, Technical or Project Management
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts