System Administrator - REMOTE
Requisition Number: 304107
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304107
Our client is a government integrator looking for an experienced System Administrator to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a team dedicated to excellence in Orlando, FL.
This is a long term opportunity, and is also open to remote work within the United States.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and administration of Microsoft, Linux, and third party products
- Perform patch management, software distribution, and reporting activities
- Analyze and test Microsoft patches and third party products in adherence to enterprise and regulatory security standards
- Troubleshoot issues related to workstation or server patching
- Solve highly complex technical issues in a large scale, enterprise environment
Who You Are:
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft SCCM patch management in an enterprise setting
- Knowledge of SQL related to design of SCCM database and reporting services
- Highly knowledgeable of all aspects of Windows Server OS 2003-2012 operations and management
- Understanding of networking concepts: IP, DNS, DHCP
- Experience with PowerShell or other scripting language, and an understanding of Microsoft API's and tool integration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Job ID: 304107
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts