Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 304051
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304051
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Human Resources Consultant to join their team.
This is a long term contracting opportunity with an excellent company.
What You'll Do:
- Support HR team; ensure regulatory compliance for a globally distributed team as well as compliance with organizational and client rules
- Partner with business stakeholders and senior management to ensure regulatory objectives are met and appropriate business value delivered
Who You Are:
- Background in HR/compliance/legal/regulatory affairs
- Experience in a matrix organization is key
- Excellent communication skills, dedicated to follow up
- Able to on-board very rapidly; able to work well independently
Job ID: 304051
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts