Requisition Number: 304100
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304100
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Systems Engineer to join their team in Plano, TX.
What You'll Do:
- Automate environments in AWS by utilizing Terraform, Chef, and Docker
- Develop automation workflows and perform unit tests
- Develop automation tools, scripts, and software
- Communicate technical knowledge to business stakeholders clearly and concisely
- Stay current with emerging technology trends and tools; make suggestions for improvement
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years of software development experience, including expertise Java, Ruby, GO, Python, or Groovy
- At least 5 years in AWS or Azure, including an AWS or Azure Certification
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical leadership position in a large scale enterprise environment
- Several years of experience with infrastructure-as-code; configuration management tools; container technologies
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, are a must
Job ID: 304100
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts