Requisition Number: 304114
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304114
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Communications Specialist to facilitate technical training efforts. You will be responsible for creating course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids.
Requirements for Communications Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, or Journalism required
- 5– 7 years’ experience in Communications/Public Relations
- Experience developing & creating training materials
- 3 years of experience planning and conducting classroom training, distance-based learning, online learning, and other Computer Based Training aids (CBT)
- Experience using a wide variety of approaches to engage different learning styles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent experience communicating across all disciplines and levels of business
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts