Business Analyst - Consumer Markets
Requisition Number: 304128
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304128
Our innovative, industry-leading client is seeking an exceptional Business Analyst to join their team. This role will be focused on Consumer Markets.
Contract Length: 12 Months
What You'll Do:
- Elicit, document, and gain a complete understanding of business requirements
- Identify any gaps in requirements and seek out clarification
- Provide stakeholders with multiple approach options for requirements
- Help to define the appropriate UX based on business requirements
- Investigate any defects found by testers
- Collaborate with operations team to define workflows
- Foster a trusting environment with a geographically distributed development team for open communication and collaboration
- 7-10 years of experience as a Business Analyst or related role
- Strong communication and customer facing skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Job ID: 304128
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts