W2 Only Contract-to-hire Hadoop, Java, ETL Architect
Requisition Number: 304140
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304140
Our client is a clinical intelligence company that provides private cloud analytics solutions to their clients in the healthcare marketplace. Working with our client helps to improve the lives of others while doing your life’s best work. They are currently looking for a Hadoop, Java, ETL Architect for a contract to hire role in Boston.
What You'll Do:
- Work with internal business teams and provide Big Data architecture, data insights, and a vision for business and technical strategies
- Implement scalable and reliable solutions utilizing big data technologies to support internal users
- Provide architectural leadership to development teams
- Train and mentor technical staff and business teams as needed
- Develop strategy for migration from Oracle to Hadoop
- Work with cross-functional IT groups to foster teamwork and communication
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- At least 10 years of related work experience with Java
- At least 5 years of experience with relational databases and SQL
- At least 2-3 years of experience with Big Data technology and Hadoop/Spark/Scala
- 5+ years experience with relational database technology and SQL
- Strong data analysis and documentation skills
- Experience in Healthcare preferred
Job ID: 304140
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts