Sr. DevOps Engineer
Requisition Number: 302972
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302972
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Contract Length: 3 Months - Contract to Hire
All applicants must be willing to convert to full time status.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of automated solutions in alignment with organizational objectives
- Develop full stack solutions and continuous delivery frameworks to optimize the delivery of solutions
- Own work quality, use quality management standards to ensure quality levels are maintained
- Analyze feasibility of new initiatives and develop corresponding plans
- Support teammates' work activities regularly
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software systems, programming, and infrastructure development and administration
- At least 5 years of demonstrated success in full stack development
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or similar
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer, Jenkins, following CI/CD approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Job ID: 302972
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts