Requisition Number: 304141
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304141
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Contract Length: 18 Months
What You'll Do:
- Lead cross-functional teams through to project completion and launch
- Support reviews for readiness
- Manage project schedule, including risk management
- Ensure cross-functional teams are keeping pace
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders
- Pinpoint and utilize appropriate PM platform and dashboard for cross-functional reporting
- Resolve issues as they arise
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced educational achievement and related certifications are a plus
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Substantial Biotech/Pharma launch management experience
Job ID: 304141
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts