AWS Cloud Architect
Requisition Number: 304151
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304151
Our industry-leading client is looking for an AWS Cloud architect to join its world-class team.
Responsibilities of AWS Cloud Architect:
- Define AWS Cloud Architecture within .NET environment delivering strategic cloud initiatives aligning with gathered requirements meeting security and compliance measures and cloud governance controls
- Strong interpersonal skills communicating and partnering with cross-functional teams serving as a point-of-contact gathering customer requirements, and proposing and delivering on needs, and proposing solutions for complex business problems
- Research emerging technologies that will impact current and future issues that arise within the business, developing proposals for architecture improvements working closely with analysts, engineers, and business leaders detailing technology roadmaps
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Must be able to work on-site for a couple weeks during beginning of project in Washington
For immediate consideration, please send updated MS Word resume to email@example.com
Job Order: 304151
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts