Senior Web Application Development Systems Analyst
Requisition Number: 304153
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304153
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Senior Web Application Systems Analyst to join their team.
Contract Length: 6+ Months
What You'll Do:
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Analyze and document business requirements and processes
- Conduct specialized testing of existing applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on design, requirements, and prototyping
- Act as application development SME
- Responsible for meeting goals
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience in systems analysis in a technology organization
- Current systems analysis experience within web application development teams
- Financial services experienced strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a globally distributed development team
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Job ID: 304153
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts