Requisition Number: 304118
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304118
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Microwave Engineer to support enterprise system deployments and updates. You will be responsible for preparing Engineering Job Packages and developing Microwave RF solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering OR 5 years of prior equivalent work related experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience leveraging Path Loss 5.1 Analysis Software
- Experience with the Nokia 9500 Microwave Packet Radio (MPR)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Sharepoint
- Experience with microwave radio systems including Alcatel- Lucent MDR 8000 series
- Experience with back-up power systems including UPSes and DC systems
Job Order: 304118
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts