Corporate Risk and Control Consultant
Requisition Number: 304164
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304164
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Corporate Risk and Control Consultant to support the development of monitoring processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years’ experience in the combined field of operational risk, compliance, and/or finance
- Experience applying standard Banking Risk Management/ Internal Audit techniques/ principles in gathering information, conducting fieldwork, and reporting issues
- Good communication, leadership, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Use of data collection / reporting tools such as EasyTrieve, Cognos, X/PTR - X/TN
- Advanced understanding of different technologies used in the financial service industry
Job Order: 304164
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts