Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 304163
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304163
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Platform/Infrastructure Administrator to join their team.
Contract Length: 6+ Months
What You'll Do:
- Oversee day-to-day provisioning and maintenance for managed systems
Who You Are:
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with Agile methodologies, DevOps, and Scripting experience
- Experience with multi-platform systems, including AWS, Oracle, WebSphere, Informatica, Microstrategy
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to consult with both IT and business teams on technology decisions and impacts
- ITIL Foundations certificate preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts