Refrigeration Application Design Engineer
Requisition Number: 304174
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304174
Duration: 6-month + Renewable Contract
Rate: $45.00-$55.00/hr W2 (Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K)
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Our Fortune 20 client located in the Cincinnati area is looking for a talented Refrigeration Application Design Engineer to Manage mechanical application projects with project managers mechanical design personnel. As the Refrigeration Application Design Engineer, you will be responsible for using of AutoCAD to draw mechanical plans and produce a technically accurate design set.
- Produce appropriate and creative mechanical plans utilizing AutoCAD consistent with company objectives
- Ensure all materials are available (i.e. redlines, sketches, and written work scopes) to complete mechanical applications prior to starting a plan
- Understand and follow redlines, rough sketches and written work scopes to produce mechanical plans
- Prioritize, coordinate and communicate completion dates for assigned projects
- Manage projects through direct communication with project managers, store planning, and procurement
- Utilize traditional sources (i.e. Equipment catalogs, vendor software, websites, etc.) of information and technical data
- Provide thorough checking of designs as completed by other refrigeration designers
- Support, train, and provide guidance to others in Refrigeration Application Design group
- Recognize, coordinate and apply design principles to ensure consistency across all division projects
- Communicate with Construction Managers, Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) Engineers and vendors to resolve engineering related issues
- Assist in the development, and communication, of Refrigeration and HVAC application conventions
- Interact with Project Managers to prioritize project needs
- Support Store Planning in mechanical equipment placement
- Reapplication on existing design types
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Civil, Construction or Electrical Engineering
- Understand Heating, Ventilating, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) fundamentals
- Basic understanding of refrigeration design applications, heat transfer, and equipment function
- Thorough understanding of refrigeration design applications, heat transfer, and equipment function
- Knowledgeable in the use of AutoCAD (Computer Aided Design)
- Demonstrate a general understanding of mechanical planning principles, equipment function, in-store work methods, maintenance and construction practices, corporate design objectives and specific division requirements.
- Demonstrate an intermediate understanding of mechanical planning principles, equipment function, in-store work methods, maintenance and construction practices, corporate design objectives and specific division requirements
- Mastery level knowledge on all refrigeration design application types including retrofits
Job Order: 304174
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts