Requisition Number: 304187
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304187
Our well respected client is seeking a Reporting Analyst to join their team.
Contract Length: 6-9+ Months
What You'll Do:
- Create reports and powerful data-driven presentations
- Translate trends in data to visual displays such as charts, graphs, and tables
- Create benchmarks for the entire organization
- Analyze and communicate about KPIs and business initiatives
- Review reports/records of activities to ensure that objectives are met/recommend changes to attain objectives
- Perform complex root cause analysis
Who You Are:
- Expertise in MS Office Suite
- Must be MS Excel power user
- Must be able to create effective PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to analyze KPIs and metrics
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Job ID: 304187
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts