W2 Only Contract-to-Hire Technical Writer
Requisition Number: 304191
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304191
Our client is a clinical intelligence company that provides private cloud analytics solutions to their clients in the healthcare marketplace. Working with our client helps to improve the lives of others while doing your life's best work. They are currently looking for a Technical Writer for a Contract to Hire role in Boston.
Applicants must be willing to convert to full time status.
What You'll Do:
- Help to further organizational objectives
- Create and write technical content for a variety of audiences
- Utilize content management tools, databases, and SEO
- Plan and deliver projects on time, on budget, and within scope
- Use authoring tools for professional documentation
- Represent the team when working with clients
Who You Are:
- At least 2 years of experience creating technical documentation for online delivery
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to plan and deliver content
- Ability to collaborate with teams across the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and planning skills
- Experience with Madcap Flare, Atlassian collaboration tools, and MS Word
- Proven experience documenting complex healthcare, financial, or other analytics applications
- Familiarity and comfort with SQL, source code mgmt., document mgmt., and database
- Knowledge of enterprise level software product development tools, roles, and processes
- Exposure to CI/CD tools and techniques
- Understanding of basic coding concepts, and ability to read and edit CSS3, HTML5, and SQL
Job ID: 304191
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts