DevOps System Administrator
Requisition Number: 304197
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304197
Our client is seeking an experienced and dedicated DevOps System Administrator to join their team on a long term contract. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and documentation of workflows to support software delivery. Infrequent travel may be required.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree and at least one industry certification
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Linux/Windows System Administration, including networking
- Experience with version control tools
- Experience with shell scripting, Bash/PowerShell preferred
- Experience with virtualization platforms such as vSphere and AWS
- Experience with CI/CD, release and configuration management tools like Jenkins and Puppet
- Knowledgeable about cyber security and experience with Docker preferred
Job ID: 304197
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts