Project Documentation Specialist
Requisition Number: 304199
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304199
Our client is a management consulting firm that drives business change and development with a customer-centric approach. They measure their success by the success of their clients. With offices in nearly 50 countries, their reach is global. They are dedicated to integrity, respect, and excellence within the workplace and have been highly ranked on the Forbes “100 Best Companies to Work For” several years in a row. Our client is currently seeking a Project Documentation Specialist to join their team.
Contract Length: 8 Weeks
What You'll Do:
- Gain a thorough understanding of project scope and requirements
- Update User Manual and Training Guide based on new system functionality
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure that updates properly encapsulate new system capabilities
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- At least 5 years of technical documentation experience
- Experience creating technical documentation for non-technical users
- Functional understanding of relational database technologies
- MS Office power user
- Clear and concise communicator
- Detail-oriented and quality-focused
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours is required
Job ID: 304199
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts