Senior Automation Engineer *Local Candidates Only*
Requisition Number: 304204
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304204
Our client is seeking a Senior Automation Test Engineer to join their team.
Contract Length: 10 Months
What You'll Do:
- Create, implement, and support automated testing for internal and external web applications, web services, and database validations
- Develop, document, and support large-scale, maintainable automation frameworks and scripts
- May assist with performance testing, including stress, load, and sanity testing
Who You Are:
- At least 10 years of experience working within the software quality field
- At least 8 years of automated testing experience, Selenium/Protractor preferred
- At least 5 years of web services/API testing, using SoapUI or other tools
- Must have web applications QA/testing experience, with a heavy emphasis on automation testing
- Extensive Java experience – at least from testing perspective
- Manual testing experience
- Agile methodology experience would be helpful
- JMeter experience a plus
- Performance testing experience a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team. Our consulting divisions include expertise focused on Agile, Biometrics & Data Solutions, Creative Services, Government Services, Life Sciences and Workforce Management. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Reading, MA.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts