Project Manager (eCommerce/Digital)
Requisition Number: 304183
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304183
This is an immediate opportunity for an eCommerce/Digital Project Manager with experience managing all project activities including strategic/Agile planning, resource estimating, budget tracking, executive reporting and data segmentation.
- 7+ years supporting large scale Agile Software Development projects or programs in the eCommerce/Digital space
- Experience facilitating project meetings, tracking resource allocation, analyzing project costs
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Experience with Project Management tools: MS Project, Excel, and SharePoint
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- PMP certification is preferred
Job Order: 304183
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts