Requisition Number: 304205
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304205
Rate: $67/hr W2
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Product Owner to join a SCRUM team, supporting business growth and operational transformation by developing new products, solutions and platforms.
- Execute projects leveraging an Agile Methodology
- Define MVPS, and develop epics, features and non-functional requirements
- Develop, document, and verify user stories and acceptance criteria
- 3 to 5 years of experience working as Product Owner in large scale software development initiatives
- Experience in developing and documenting process models, workflows, business rules, solution diagrams and other key techniques and tools for effective capturing of requirements
- Experience in leveraging industry best practices and tools including Confluence, JIRA
- Experience in operations strategy, process improvement, lean, six sigma methodologies (desired)
Job Order: 304205
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts