Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 304168
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304168
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Testing Analyst to join their team.
Contract Length: Up to 24 Months
Duties of the Testing Analyst:
- Perform manual and automated tests
- Manage multiple business teams in user acceptable testing
- Document UAT Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and Test Scripts
- Liaise with business stakeholders for data/application defect resolution
- Ensure timely test execution of UAT within established time frames
- Update appropriate documents, communicate test methods to ensure compliance
- Utilize technology, tools, and methodologies to improve quality and efficiency
Requirements of the Testing Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in IT, with at least 4 years in ETL/Data Warehouse Testing
- Experience writing moderately complex SQL queries, solid data warehouse experience
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Experience with Oracle databases preferred
- Experience using HP ALM preferred
- Financial services application experience preferred
Job ID: 304168
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts