Requisition Number: 304186
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304186
Our highly regarded client is seeking a BI Analyst to join their team.
Contract Length: 6-9+ Months
What You'll Do:
- Create forecast models on future business performance
- Manage project plans to drive successful project completion
- Effectively community data insights to business audience
- Write SQL queries to extract data
- Identify solutions to enhance BI processes
Who You Are:
- At least 3 years of extensive experience in SQL, Excel, and PowerPoint
- At least 2 years of experience building dashboards
- Ability to conduct quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Tableau experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, able to work well with technical and business audiences
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks
Job ID: 304186
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts